PUT SOME FUN IN YOUR LIFE!
Join us and stimulate your mind with new ideas from leaders in a variety of subject matter areas.
It’s not a well-kept secret! Third Age Learning Guelph offers stimulating and enlightening presentations designed to appeal to a broad range of interests in our community.
Without our volunteers, our high calibre and entertaining lectures would not take place.
We are in need of more volunteers!
And as with any volunteer opportunity the personal benefits are endless! It’s an opportunity to network, share your skills and expertise to help bring resources to your peers, and socialize … just the tip of the iceberg!
Please consider joining the following committees; we’d love to have you on board.
If interested, please contact the appropriate Board Member listed below. Or stop by for a chat during your coffee break!
Contact Barbara Allen for details.
Membership Chairperson 1 Position
* Carries out all activities related to sales promotion and ticket sales.
* Oversees the Membership Committee.
* Maintains sales database; mass mailing (Canada Post and email) of brochures
* Respond to email/telephone inquiries regarding Third Age
* Arrange for the production and printing of tickets in advance of lecture series start dates
* Control ticket sales (not to exceed 225). Works closely with the Treasurer and Webmaster.
Membership Committee Members 2 Positions
* Greet members at the front and back doors.
* Collect admission fees from those wanting to attend a daily lecture.
* Help daily walk-ins find seats as required (particularly on sold-out sessions).
* Hand out tickets to subscribers at the first session.
* Respond to general inquiries.
Webmaster 2 Positions
Contact David Cole for more details.
* Monitor and update TAL-G web page.
* Maintain various licenses
* Set up Paypal for each series, and monitor Inventory
ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL OPEN AT NOON (E.S.T.), NOVEMBER 8.